..

Photobucket

Saturday, May 1, 2010

ScrapMatters iNSD BlogTrain!!

Welcome to your next stop on the ScrapMatters [inter]National Scrapbooking Day blog train. This train has stops ALL OVER THE WORLD!!! You have just come from Becca's Digi Designs . That's the stop before this one. And now you've arrived in Kentucky at LawTeeDa Designs!!!

Our NSD mega-collab at SM this weekend is called "Moments that Matter" and the whole theme of our celebration is all about those moments in our lives that really matter. At each stop you'll find a story about a Moment that Matters along with a freebie!! There are TONS of stops on this blog train, so you can pick up a LOT of goodies!!

My "Moment that Matters" picture & story is from my wedding. Out of all my wedding pictures, this is probably my favorite... walking down the asile as husband and wife, obviously full of relief & joy. It's the not the best quality picture but I thought it captured the chaos of a big wedding and the happiness that we were now man & wife and the ceremony was a success. It's a moment that I will ALWAYS remember!

Photobucket

I hope you enjoy your freebie QuickPage!
Photobucket

Sorry this freebie download has expired...

Enjoy!! And now you're off to the next stop on the blog train....

Creations by Rachel

1 comment: