..

Photobucket

Friday, April 30, 2010

New Releases and iNSD Sales!!

This is a BUSY weekend so I'll just get to it :)

I've got 3 new releases at ScrapMatters today!


A Little Bit of Me
(also available at Enchanted Studio Scraps & Divine Digital)


Spring Breeze (originally exclusive to Divine Digital) is now available in all 3 of my stores!!


Get this CU Grab Bag at my ScrapMatters Store for the low price of $4 dollars! Included are 4 BRAND NEW Commercial Use Products. This price is only good until 5/6!!
iNSD CU Grab Bag @ ScrapMatters


And last, you can BUY MY STORE at Divine Digital for only $12 dollars!! This offer is only good until 5/7 and your purchase will include a zip file containing instructions and a coupon good for 5 uses until May 31st! This means that all of my May new releases are included!! Don't pass this offer up - my store is worth well over $200 dollars, so this is a deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment